Tuesday 24 January 2017

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Tuesday's Assignment


Here are your tasks:

1, R Explore the 3 kinds of hosting here, and take notes on each.
  1.My friends and I live my other friend cabin on summer time in Bala.
  2.My friends live their neighbour's house, if their house is rebuilding.
  3.Last summer we went to backpacking and canoe camping in Algonquin, my friend and me live my         tent together.
2, Decide which is the best for you, and record your decision with reasons.
 I select the first one. This is good idea for open a small business. 
3, Publish both your outline and audio link.
  1.Buy a house in downtown.
  2.Open a B&B can have income.
  3.Posted on the internet.
http://chirb.it/MEqmsP

2 comments:

  1. Great work, Lisa! In the audio, I didn't understand what your small hiking group had to do with Airbnb and your business plan.
    Do use Numbered List for your outline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Joseph!
    I will do the audio again.

    ReplyDelete