Monday 9 January 2017

Tuesday, January 3, 2017


Welcome Back Monday Jan.9

write 25-30 words about last two weeks vacation(New Year's Eve, New year's Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day)
Christmas Eve We had candle right in Luke church. We celebrated Christmas in my church at Christmas Day.
New Year's Eve, we had lunch and dinner in my friend house, and we played cards until 1 o'clock morning at new year's day. My friends and I went to hiking at New Year's Day morning, because last day we ate so much.

On Christmas Eve, we had candlelight service in St. Luke's church. We celebrated Christmas in my church on Christmas Day.
On New year's Eve, we had lunch and dinner in my friend house, and we played cards until 1 o'clock in the morning on New Year's Day. My friends and I went  hiking on New Year's Day morning, because we ate so much the day before.

On Christmas Eve, we had candlelight service in St. Luke’s church. We celebrated Christmas in my church on Christmas Day.

On New Year's Eve, we had lunch and dinner in my friend house, and we played cards until 1 o'clock in the morning on New Year’s Day. My friends and I went hiking on New Year's Day morning, because we ate so much the day before.

1 comment:

  1. Great job, Lisa. I see so many versions. It's good you did not delete the original version, Version 1. But pls number the other versions and indicate what changed in each one.

    ReplyDelete