Friday 10 February 2017

Report about Feb 8,2017 ski

Friday, February 10, 2017

Your tasks:
1, Write your field trip report about this week’s visit to EBSSC.
  1.Include names and details of 3 classmates.
  2.Describe what and who surprised you the most.
2, Be sure to include some pictures from here.
   Publish by 2:30 p.m.

On Wednesday February 8,2017, my class went to Earl Bales Ski & snowboard centre to ski. We met about 10 p.m. I saw two my classmates Wei Wang, Meizi Quan and my teacher Joseph. First I take group ticket and then some classmates went to other room to got ski equipment. Level 5 student Shui riceibed a phone call, we knew somebody at community centre in that time, so I went community centre to pick up them. They had 10 people. My classmate Aroush and a level 5 student drove 2 cars there.

We started skiing, and my classmates at baby hill got training and I went to other way myself. Just short time, I heard someone told me "I like your style of the ski". So I was happy, the day ski I am not alone. This field trip, I most harvest was chat used English when we sat chair on lift.

Finally I told my teacher  Joseph about that and I want to a volunteer to practice English. Joseph told me he can help me to apply for a position and can get pay. I hope we can successful get this job!

I am so luck and happy about for the visit. Thanks Joseph! Thanks everybody!

1 comment:

  1. What a great trip report, Lisa. Thank you for shepherding in your lost classmates! Hope you get the job as ski assistant. Let's have a look again at this writing artefact next week. Good job!

    ReplyDelete