Monday 13 February 2017

Sunday, February 12, 2017


Monday's W Assignment


Your tasks:
1, Register for IEP Conference.
2, Listen to this podcast, and write down 10 new expressions/words. Make sentences and check them with a partner.
suggestion,  catalog,  respond,  statement,  speaking of,  jam packed,  
concerned,  function,  package,  schedule,  conference.

suggestion: Someone came out with a most useful suggestion.
catalog: I looked over the catalog you gave me this morning.
respond: So, how do you respond?
statement: We can not deny the truth of his statement.
speaking of: Speaking of body building, an essential part of losing weight in a                healthy way is exercise.
jam packed: The highway is jam packed with cars at this hour.
concerned: I am sending you the book along with the material concerned.
function: The machine does not function.
package: Many banks are offering financial packages for students.
schedule: Let me menu the travel schedule for next week.
conference: What do you plan to learn/explore at this conference?

  1.Imagine that Marissa gave Ian her card. What would Ian write in an email to get an appointment with her?
  2.Write an email of 80 words from Ian requesting a meeting. Include the language you have learnt.

Hi, Ian:
I am very glad to receive your mail and get your suggestion to take part in the network meeting next week. You are speaking of network sell catalog I have been very concerned. I would like to go. But I schedule is jam packed at next week. Do you have other program for the theme at next month? I am hanging on your respond. If you have any information on this please let me know.
Thank you so much!
sincerely
Lisa Wang
Feb 13, 2017



  3.Publish!

No comments:

Post a Comment