Thursday 27 October 2016

Wednesday, October 26, 2016


Thursday's Assignment


1. Those who have been in the class for more than 2 months are requested to please leave a testimonial under Comments here.

a.What activities did you enjoy the most? (e.g. field trips, blogs, 3-column Dictation Triptych conversations, Tuesday afternoon conversation circles)?
I enjoy the field trips most.

b.What was your need/reasons for coming to LINC class?
I live Canada shout time and I can not speak English. So I need to learning English.

c.What made your situation special?
I base relatively poor and so need study hard.
d.What did you learn in LINC class? What helped you the most in your settlement in Canada?
I have learned about listening, speaking, reading, and writing in English and about Canada's culture.
Christianity is my greatest gain in Canada.

e.Any other comments--favourite memory, words of advice to classmates, etc.?
I like travelling a lot, Canada is beautiful country so I am very happy to live Canada.

2. Role play: Breaching a Contract
  1,List 5 new words/expressions.
  2,Make sentences using those words/expressions meaningfully.
  3,Check with a partner before posting.
A, dodging:
If my daughter is working, she is sometimes dodging my calls.

B, paid her in full:
When I bought my car. I dealer in full.

C, breach of contract:
 My internet bill has gone up, and I thought they were in breach of contract, in fact, they were only signed a 10-month contract.

D, out of court:
In China, when people disputes often choose out of court mediation.

E, blame:
People should be less blame, and more encouragement and praise.

3. In less than 60 seconds, record yourself on Chirbit.com telling your lawyer friend about a bad car that you bought from a dealer.
  1,Give details about the model, make, year, and price of the car.
  2,Describe how you feel and hope to achieve, using some of the new words/expressions you have learnt.
  3,Publish your audio link, and then comment on three classmates' audio.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your feedback, Lisa! Great job! Pls feel free to post it under Alumni/Testimonials.

    ReplyDelete