Wednesday 26 October 2016

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Wednesday's Assignment

Here are your tasks:

1. Those who have not setup their e-portfolios can do so at blogger.com.
2. Role play: Sole Proprietorships, Partnership, and Corporations
3. Write a report based on your classmates' experience at the Small Business Forum:
  1,What did they do?
  2,Who did they see?
  3,Where did they find the brochures and souvenirs?
  4,When did they go home?
  5,Why did they visit certain places at the Forum?
  6,How would they rate their experience? Was it fun?

Yesterday morning I left my home about 7:40 a.m. I drove car  and put my car in the  Bridlewood Mall's parking lot, then I went  to the Metro Centre  by  TTC.

 I arrived there about 9:15 a.m.  After that I registor and got a brochur then into the conference hall. First I finded a seat to sit down and listened the Mayor Johe Tory speak, then I listening Diana talked about her bussness' status of development. her business start 2015 right away her business is improved very good. Then I heard some people to talk how to opening a small business. 

And  then  I saw the exhibition. There are some small business' booth. At there I took some souvenirs from some business. I got some pens, a T-shirt, highlight, etc..., and finally we took photo the exhibition at the door. We left the Metro Centre about 12:00.

After leaving the Metro Centre, Shui, Suki and I followed our teacher walked  to a famous church to listen to organ music, then we go home. I came home about 3:00 p.m.

Yesterday, I got a lot of experience and a lot of fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment